- Terms and Conditions
- Data of the proprietor of the Website www.bespokebrandz.com
360 East Desert Inn Road, Suite # 604, Las Vegas, NV 89109
For any concerns or questions related to the use of the Website, you may contact Bespoke Brandz:
- Via web (contact form)
- Email ([email protected])
- Call or Text: ( 702 ) 816 7661
- Services provided
Bespoke Brandz offers custom-designed collections and ready to wear products for men and women. On our Website, you will find detailed product descriptions and 2D visualizations of the products that can be acquired. While we try to accurately display the colours of our products on the Website, the actual colours you see depend on your monitor and settings of your screen, and we thus cannot guarantee that the colours displayed by your monitor will be exactly the same colour of the product at the time of delivery and/or receiving:
- The variations in manufacturing processes, the settings of your monitor and your computer hardware can affect fabrics and product designs, which means that the delivered products may be slightly different in appearance to those shown and described on the Website;
- All products/fabrics of Bespoke Brandz are subject to availability, which means that we cannot always deliver the order. We will inform you as soon as possible, if the product you have requested is not available and, if you agree so, we may offer an alternative product of equivalent or higher quality, or of equal value;
- Please keep in mind that your order will only be processed if you have placed the order correctly and we received authorization from your payment card.
- Please review your selection, options and the details of your measurements carefully before completing your order process, once confirmed and the order has been placed changes cannot be made.
- Governmental Fees & Taxes
Taxes are not included. All fees charged by Bespoke Brandz are exclusive of any taxes, duties or other governmental levies or any financial charges. You agree to pay and be responsible for any taxes, duties, levies or charges for the use of the Transaction Services in addition to our service fees.
If the package is held in customs and duties are charged, you are responsible to pay all the duties and taxes for your purchase.
- Shipping& Handling
Delivery time is Five to Six weeks from the date purchase and payment process has been completed. The provided delivery date is an estimated date and not an ensured one. Due to external factors, the delivery date could be different from the confirmed date. Bespoke Brandz guarantees delivery except in situations, events or circumstances caused by nature or that are beyond our control (customer is not available, adverse weather conditions, errors in the shipping information, legal procedures, public holidays, etc.).
- After-sales policy: remakes and refunds
Bespoke Brandz offers an Impeccable Fit Guarantee for all its products.
The following conditions apply for the refund for adjustments:
- You must send in your request for your order within 30 days after delivery.
- The refund for the adjustments will be as store credit if the order is a free remake
The following conditions apply for the remakes:
- The new product will be the same as the original one
- The original product should be returned to our quality control centre. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Style and image changes have an additional cost of 20% + difference in the bespoke product price
Due to the fact that every product is 100% individually custom-designed and handcrafted just for you, we do not offer refunds. This is standard practice for custom-designed products as there is no resale value.
We will glad to offer you a free remake of your bespoke designed product if you are not satisfied with the look or comfort of the style.
Bespoke Brandz only allows cancellation of an order if it has been made within 24 hours. After this time span, Bespoke Brandz can no longer cancel the order.
- Modifications and accuracy of the content
Bespoke Brandz reserves the right to make unannounced changes in its Website when considered as appropriate, change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on the Website for its improvement and renewal.
- Exclusion Rights
Bespoke Brandz reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and/or services offered without notice on its own or a third party, to users, who violate these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual and Industrial proprieties
The Website and its contents, including its services, programs, data, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as the software, commercial names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features capable being used for industrial and commercial purposes (i) are property of and held in the ownership of Bespoke Brandz and are protected by national and international legislation concerning the intellectual and industrial property. Under no circumstances shall it be considered that Bespoke Brandz grants any kind of license, or engages in any form of relinquishment, transfer or total or partial assignment of the above rights, or that any right is conferred, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents referred to above without the prior, express and written authorization of Bespoke Brandz or corresponding owners. The User can only use the Website and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the User to obtain the prior written permission of Bespoke Brandz. Bespoke Brandz puts its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is free of viruses and other malicious or harmful content. You can use, download and print Website content solely for your own personal use or for non-commercial personal use. Except for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you cannot do any of the following without first obtaining the written permission of Bespoke Brandz:
- copy, reproduce, use or negotiate in any other form content on the Website;
- modify, distribute or republish any content on the Website, for any purpose;
- reproduce the Website, perform framing, to this Website to any other Website or from any other Website;
- Use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation.
- Obligations of Users
As a general comment, Users must operate at all times in conformity with the law, with the norms of polite behaviour and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the Website, or the goods or rights of Bespoke Brandz, of its suppliers, of other Users or in general of any third party. Specifically, and without this implying any limitation of any kind of provisions of the previous section, Users shall, during their use of the Website, accept the following obligations:
- To provide truthful information in terms of the data requested in the registration form or the order form, and to keep the said data updated.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or is of a type likely to incite to violence or to discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way offends against morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or against the honour, privacy or image of third parties, or in general against regulations currently in force.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any program, data, virus, or code, or any other electronic or physical equipment that is likely to cause damage to the Website, to any of its services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of Bespoke Brandz, of any other User, of Bespoke Brandz suppliers, or in general of any third party.
- Not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation of the Website, and not to use the contents and information contained on the Website to transmit advertising, or to send messages with any other commercial purpose in mind, or to collect or store the personal data of third parties.
- No to use false identities, or to supplant the identity of others when using the Website or any of its services, including the use if required of passwords or access codes belonging to third parties, or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for the User’s own purposes, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to Bespoke Brandz, to our suppliers or to third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any content that infringes upon third parties’ intellectual or industrial property rights or commercial secrets, or in general, any content for which they cannot, in conformity with the Law, demonstrate their right to place it at the disposal of third parties.
- Protection of personal data
- Links to other websites
The website of Bespoke Brandz contains links to other websites that you can visit. We have no control over the content of these websites, nor do we prove them. If you access a website, whose link has been provided on this website, you accept that Bespoke Brandz is not responsible for the content of the website, including any advertising or products offered on the website. Bespoke Brandz can also not be held liable for a criminal offence, damage or loss that occurred through visiting any of these websites.
- Social Networking
These conditions also apply to any posting, on one of them, Bespoke Brandz affiliated websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other social networks. All comments, images, videos and other material on third-party social networks do not necessarily reflect the opinion or ideas of Bespoke Brandz or its employees. Therefore Bespoke Brandz is not responsible for such content. In any case, the entire material posted on third-party social networks must comply with these conditions and, if applicable, also with those of these social networks.
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns
- To store information about your preferences and adjust the website accordingly
- To simplify your search
- To recognize you when you return to our website.
- Applicable jurisdiction
- 360 East Desert Inn Road, Suite # 604, Las Vegas, NV 89109.